YOU ARE READY NOW …
FOR A PERSONAL REVOLUTION
NYC Yoga Project’s – 40 Days to Personal Revolution program is a 6-week journey of personal transformation through yoga, meditation, nutrition and self-inquiry. Come as you are and experience personal transformation that will leave you stronger, clearer, healthier and empowered to create the kind of life you want.
- Unlimited Yoga at the studio for the duration of the 40 Day program
- Copy of 40 Days to Personal Revolution workbook
- Nutrition support & 3-day Fruit Feast workbook
- Weekly 1hr community meetings facilitated by a Certified Baptiste leader
- Weekly online asana and meditation practices
- Daily inspirations to stay motivated and connected
NOTE: A copy of “40 Days to Personal Revolution” book by Baron Baptiste must be purchased separately
NYC Yoga Project’s – 40 Days to Personal Revolution is an opportunity to get clear with how you are showing up moment to moment. You get to decide how you will show up as transformed being.
And … you will get out of the program what you put into the program.
Baron Baptiste’s book is the outline and framework for this program. Each week we will explore weekly themes and expand our whole yoga practice. While you will partake in the progression of your asana, meditation, inquiry and nutrition practices, the 40 days weekly group meetings will help you understand these progressions through connection to others.
The 40 Days to Personal Revolution meetings are guided discussions about opportunities you encounter during the program. Be supported, inspired and encouraged as you move through the program together with others in your community.
The 40 Days to Personal Revolution program is the most popular and allows for a solid foundation in personal and more advanced training and leadership development programs.
OUR NEXT PROGRAM BEGINS: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 from 7pm to 8pm at NYC Yoga Project studio, 112 32nd Street, 4th Fl, Brooklyn, NY 11232. Meetings thereafter include:
- Wednesday, February 5, 2020 – 7pm to 8pm (in studio)
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020- 7pm to 8pm (in studio)
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020 – 7pm to 8pm (in studio)
- Wednesday, February 26, 2020 – 7pm to 8pm (in studio)
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020 – 7pm – 8pm (Skype)